FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. SHOULD I WASH MY HAIR THE DAY OF, WHEN GETTING A “SPECIAL EVENT STYLE” OR BRIDAL DO?
We use top of the line hair products that are extraordinary for freshly washed or “day old*” hair. Please make sure your hair is DRY before we start the service; shampoo and conditioning services are not included in these packages.
*If hair has product build up in the hair or scalp, or has not been washed in over 2 days, we recommend washing hair beforehand.
2. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT SHOULD BE WORN WHILE GETTING A “SPECIAL EVENT STYLE” OR BRIDAL DO?
You should wear a button up shirt or you can wear a loose shirt with a big collar. If you do, keep in mind that you may have to pull your shirt over your head.
3. DO I NEED TO WASH MY HAIR BEFORE RECEIVING A CHEMCIAL SERVICE or HAIRCUT AT THE SALON?
Not at all! We will provide a thorough salon experience for booked appointments before the date of the event.
4. HOW LONG DOES THE UBERLISS KERATIN TREATMENT LAST?
5 – 8 months depending on the texture and integrity of the hair,
5. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT AFTER GETTING THE BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT TO SHAMPOO MY HAIR?
It is required to wait a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) and to ONLY shampoo with the Preferred Shampoo and Conditioner that is a Sulfate-Free formula. We will provide this for you at the salon.
6. DO YOU TRAVEL TO ON-SITE EVENTS?
Yes. Our Wedding team is designed to go on location so that you can be as stress free as possible for your big event.
7. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK BEFORE A WEDDING OR SPECIAL EVENT?
You should schedule and pay your down payment for your booking as soon as you have an exact date and time of your event, to ensure availability!!